Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Anyone want to share Maynooth accommodation?

Options
  • 22-04-2010 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi 20 year old couple here,one hoping to start in maynooth,one commuting to trinity(will be 3rd year)...anyone starting in maynooth or just looking for accomodation? we don't have a place yet but we could team up then find a house...maybe if you dont know anyone going this might be good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,267 ✭✭✭✭Victor

In deciding if you want to live in Maynooth, you need to decide on the balance of commuting and other trips - taxis after nights out can be expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 titi

hey I'm an erasmus french student and i'll come to maynooth in september, i'm also looking for accomodation (i'm 22/female) so let me know if you're still looking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ccass1502

I'm looking for a guy to share a twin room with from September 2010 onwards

as of next year, i'm a 3rd year science student. i've got a twin room on hold in Barton Hall of Residence...THIS PLACE IS A PALACE!

total for the year: 3200+400(deposit that pays all utilities, heating, refuse(all bills))
    paid bi-anually (september and january)

two minutes from village and dunnes
    5 minutes from campus

very large Twin room
    en-suite
    desk
    storage
    appartment for four people (two twins)
    really nice kitchen/dining room

grounds:
    secure coded gate
    secure parking available (on request)
    CCTV
    landlord is very reasonable and looks after tenants well
    bins collected weekly and left out by landlord

I'm clean and tidy, easy to live with. Know the two girls that will share the other room. sound as a a pound!

PLEASE!!! dont know why there isn't a queue a mile long comin outta the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭clairemcbear

ccass1502 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a guy to share a twin room with from September 2010 onwards

as of next year, i'm a 3rd year science student. i've got a twin room on hold in Barton Hall of Residence...THIS PLACE IS A PALACE!

total for the year: 3200+400(deposit that pays all utilities, heating, refuse(all bills))
    paid bi-anually (september and january)

two minutes from village and dunnes
    5 minutes from campus

very large Twin room
    en-suite
    desk
    storage
    appartment for four people (two twins)
    really nice kitchen/dining room

grounds:
    secure coded gate
    secure parking available (on request)
    CCTV
    landlord is very reasonable and looks after tenants well
    bins collected weekly and left out by landlord

I'm clean and tidy, easy to live with. Know the two girls that will share the other room. sound as a a pound!

PLEASE!!! dont know why there isn't a queue a mile long comin outta the place

Sorry,there's two of us (boy + girl) looking for accom! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement