Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC picsio problem

Options
  • 22-04-2010 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I recently got the JVC picsio.. Brilliant little video camera, however when i try to play the files on my computer it doesnt show the video as it should. only the first second and the rest freezes. or it looks like a very bad stopmotion.. Does anyone know what I can do? i tried on 3 different computers. and all the same :(

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

What format are you recording in?
    What are the spec.s of your PC?
    What Player are you playing the video in?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 markie24dublin

What format are you recording in? .MOV (it's in 1080 HD)
    What are the spec.s of your PC? Windows Vista
    What Player are you playing the video in? Windows Media Player, Real Player, VLC player, GOM player

Hope this information is usefull :) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

What is your processor speed and how many cores and RAM?
    What is the format you record in eg AVDHD, .mov is only a file format.

It sounds like your pc may be to slow to play the clip, if you answer the above we will get a better idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Have you tried another SD RAM card?
    When I bought my Picsio, they told me that there was NO sd card with it.
    Well, there was, a small 2GB ram one. But, I've kept it for testing with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Tellya what

take all the cables out of the equation between the Picsio and the computers and just take the SD Card out of the Picsio, and find a kind soul with a laptop with an SD card slot and stick the SD card in and see out the movies play

• Advertisement
Advertisement