Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone Operators

Options
  • 21-04-2010 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,
    I'm a third level student trying to gather some consumer opinions on the various mobile opertaors in Ireland, for an end of semester report. Are people satisfied with their operators or have mobile phones and services gooten to a point where satisfaction is no longer an issue? Are we aware of pricing issues etc?

Iv'e done the focus group/interview/survey thing and i thought that this might provide another point of view. Any views you might wish to share would be great and much appreciated.

Btw:i'm with vodafone, have never tried to switch and it would probably take something really serious on their part to lose me as a customer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Not an appropriate topic for this forum. Not sure there is one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement