Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens Entertainer?

Options
  • 21-04-2010 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭

My niece is 5 next month and we are trying to organise her party, does anyone know any reliable and reasonably priced entertainers of sorts?

Shes a real girly girl and would love a princess party but google isnt showing up much :(

Any ideas would be great thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

did you find anything for your search?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MelanieB

Hiya, I went to a friends birthday last weekend for her 3 year old and I was really impressed with a Magician she had, he was called the The Magic Man. I know he travels everywhere but I am not sure where you are, but I imagine he would travel to you too.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Magic-Man/236452749711780 I think he's still doing it but he was giving away a free magic show for when he got a certain amount of likes, def recpommend him but hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi MelanieB,

I just closed this thread. Please don't drag up old threads. The last post in here was in May 2010 so I am sure they would have found their childrens entertainer by now, but thanks anyways for your advice :)

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement