Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% Off @ Championsports.ie

Options
  • 21-04-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭

just got this in an email.
    20% off as the title say on the online store sale items included see link below for more.

SEE HERE

code = 20all1week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Thanks! The new Ireland home jersey works out at €44 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Thanks ordered something i had my eye on for small fella

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

Not impressed :mad:

I ordered over 50e worth of stuff so had free P&P, only to get an email to say one thing is out of stock but they are going to send out the other two and an even bigger kick in the ass ADDED on 6e P&P cause order is no longer over 50e!! Fairly pee'd off at this cause i'm not saving anything now and am still waiting for a reply cause i told them to cancel all the order as i am not paying for postage when its their fault.......:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

Eemia wrote: »
    Not impressed :mad:

I ordered over 50e worth of stuff so had free P&P, only to get an email to say one thing is out of stock but they are going to send out the other two and an even bigger kick in the ass ADDED on 6e P&P cause order is no longer over 50e!! Fairly pee'd off at this cause i'm not saving anything now and am still waiting for a reply cause i told them to cancel all the order as i am not paying for postage when its their fault.......:mad:

Jesus that is rough, i'd give em a call dude.
    Didn't see the new pool jersey up there either.
    Dang.

Advertisement