Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone play or want to play cricket?

Options
  • 21-04-2010 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

If anyone around is a cricket fan and would like to play cricke in Waterford let me know. Also if you know someone who knows someone, let me know!:p I used to live in New Zealand, that's my excuse!

Or if you wanna talk cricket also let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I play cricket in Waterford and photograph a lot of it in the UK too for agencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Didn't the Waterford cricket league go belly up?

20/20 games could get people interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Lismore, who I used to play for participated in the Munster league for years. WIT joined in on the act 2 years ago and WDCC have formed since last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭Speak Now

kensutz wrote: »
    Lismore, who I used to play for participated in the Munster league for years. WIT joined in on the act 2 years ago and WDCC have formed since last year.

Tks!

used by lots of pubs played in the town/county.

From memory Munster,Reginald, Callaghans to name but a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Seanie789

kensutz wrote: »
    I play cricket in Waterford and photograph a lot of it in the UK too for agencies.

Yeah! Well if you know how I could get hooked up so as to play I would be keen. I haven't played for years but I like the game a lot. I used to live in NZ years ago which is how I came to know the game.

Regards
    Sean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

a mate of mine plays, he on sundays i think. i can pm u his details if you like?

Sweet as, go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

id love to play if anyone can point me in the right direction, not sure what my excuse is, a love of Shane Warne maybe?

my email address is leprachaun18_eire@yahoo.co.uk if you wanna arrange something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Hi There
    I have a friend who would be interested but dosnt have a Boards a/c, you can contact him on aadil042@yahoo.com

• Advertisement

Thanks!

Advertisement