Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Schedule Released

Options
  • 21-04-2010 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭

NFL season schedule released. http://www.nfl.com/schedules/interactive#/

Patriots schedule is as follows

Week 1. Bengals
    Week 2. @ Jets
    Week 3. Bills
    Week 4. @ Dolphins
    Week 5. Bye
    Week 6. Ravens
    Week 7. @ Chargers
    Week 8. Vikings
    Week 9. @ Browns
    Week 10. @ Steelers
    Week 11. Colts
    Week 12. @ Lions
    Week 13. Jets
    Week 14. @ Bears
    Week 15. Packers
    Week 16. @ Bills
    Week 17. Dolphins
    wildcard weekend. Bye :cool:
    Divisonal round. Home :)
    AFCCG. Home :D
    Superbowl. \0/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Sucks that the bye week comes so early. V tough schedule for the pats but we knew that already.

Im going to have to get Pats V Colts tickets in week 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I'm in Orlando for the opening weekend so i hope to get to the denver-jacksonville game.................the colts are in jackonville a few weeks too late for me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Sunday 3rd October Redskins at the Eagles, that is one for the diary

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Giants have horrible schedule next year

1. Panthers (Lost to convincingly last year)
    2. @Colts (AFC champions)
    3. Titans
    4. Bears
    5. @Texans (Big potential in their team. Hard to beat on road)
    6. Lions
    7. @Cowboys (NFC East Champs)
    8. Bye
    9. @Seahawks
    10. Cowboys (NFC East Champs)
    11. @Eagles (Playoff team 5 game winning streak v Giants)
    12. Jaguars
    13. Redskins (i expect huge improvement from them this year)
    14. @Vikings (NFC Champs)
    15. Eagles (Playoff team 5 game winning streak v Giants)
    16. @Packers (Playoff teams)
    17. @Redskins (i expect huge improvement from them this year)

3 of last four on the road. Two of them against playoff teams from last year.

The home game is against an Eagles team that have 3 game winning streak away to Giants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Going to be able to take in 2 Pre Season games in San Diego this summer will see the Bears & Cowboys take on the Chargers. Been to preseason football before it's not great but at least its some live gridiron! Will be fun to go and give the Choker fans some abuse!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Wk
    DateMatchupTVTime1Sun, Sept. 12at Tennessee TitansCBS1 p.m.2Sun, Sept. 19vs. St. Louis RamsFOX4:05 p.m.3Sun, Sept. 26at Arizona CardinalsCBS4:15 p.m.4Sun, Oct. 3vs. Houston TexansCBS4:05 p.m.5Sun, Oct. 10vs. San Diego ChargersCBS4:15 p.m.6Sun, Oct. 17at San Francisco 49ersCBS4:05 p.m.7Sun, Oct. 24at Denver BroncosCBS4:15 p.m.8Sun, Oct. 31vs. Seattle SeahawksFOX4:15 p.m.9Sun, Nov. 7vs. Kansas City ChiefsCBS4:15 p.m.10Bye11Sun, Nov. 21at Pittsburgh SteelersCBS1 p.m.12Sun, Nov. 28vs. Miami DolphinsCBS4:05 p.m.13Sun, Dec. 5at San Diego ChargersCBS4:05 p.m.14Sun, Dec. 12at Jacksonville JaguarsCBS1 p.m.15Sun, Dec. 19vs. Denver BroncosCBS4:15 p.m.16Sun, Dec. 26vs. Indianapolis ColtsCBS4:05 p.m.17Sun, Jan. 2at Kansas City ChiefsCBS1 p.m.

Raiders schedule. 3 of first 4 games are winnable, hopefully we get off to a good start and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Great. I'll hopefully be in Louisiana next Sept for WVU @ LSU on Sept 25th and the Saints are hosting the Falcons the next day so hopefully I can get tickets for both. It's my 30th birthday on the Saturday so that would be an epic birthday weekend!

Anyone have any experience getting tickets for the Superdome? It is massive so I assume it won't be too difficult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Great. I'll hopefully be in Louisiana next Sept for WVU @ LSU on Sept 25th and the Saints are hosting the Falcons the next day so hopefully I can get tickets for both. It's my 30th birthday on the Saturday so that would be an epic birthday weekend!

Anyone have any experience getting tickets for the Superdome? It is massive so I assume it won't be too difficult.

With the Saints winning the Bowl to be honest with you, you will most likely have to pay over the odds to get a ticket as I would say Saints games will be full. Best keep your eye on the date the Single game tickets go on sale. If you get in early enough you can grab face value tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Raiders schedule. 3 of first 4 games are winnable, hopefully we get off to a good start and see how it goes.
    Its too early to predict what the Raiders will be like this season. Boller could make a big difference if he can get his act together or Russell if he changes his attitude and works hard.

I do think the Chiefs will improve a lot this season, the Seahawks under Carroll will be a much tougher proposition.

Sorry to be saying this but as a Patriot fan I'll be shouting for the other team all season against the Raiders and the worse they do the better.
    I'm sure you know the reason too, its that round 1 pick of yours that we have next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

eagle eye wrote: »
    Its too early to predict what the Raiders will be like this season. Boller could make a big difference if he can get his act together or Russell if he changes his attitude and works hard.

I do think the Chiefs will improve a lot this season, the Seahawks under Carroll will be a much tougher proposition.

Sorry to be saying this but as a Patriot fan I'll be shouting for the other team all season against the Raiders and the worse they do the better.
    I'm sure you know the reason too, its that round 1 pick of yours that we have next year.
    When can you predict what the raiders will do :P ? They are unpredictable at the best of times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,190 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Really tough last 4 games for the bears:

vs Pats
    @ Queens
    vs Jets
    @ Packers

I can't believe we are playing at home first game :eek:. We are usually on the road against a tough opponent primetime....Not that I'm complaining ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Hazys wrote: »
    Sucks that the bye week comes so early. V tough schedule for the pats but we knew that already.

Im going to have to get Pats V Colts tickets in week 11.

I just found out i'll be in Boston that weekend. How wouldi go about selling my 1st born to gain tickets for sid game ????

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭bobo the clown

Sunday 3rd October Redskins at the Eagles, that is one for the diary
    Ya and when Kolb outhrows McNabb everyone will realise why they traded him. E-A-G-L-E-S :):P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

eagle eye wrote: »

Patriots schedule is as follows
    Week 2. @ Jets
    Week 3. Bills
    Week 4. @ Dolphins

Breaking up the schedules, that's a rough start.
    Week 5. Bye
    Week 6. Ravens
    Week 7. @ Chargers
    Week 8. Vikings

Very tough strech, lot of moving around. The bye should give us an advantage.
    Week 9. @ Browns
    Week 10. @ Steelers
    Week 11. Colts

Ughh!
    Week 12. @ Lions
    Week 13. Jets
    Week 14. @ Bears
    Week 15. Packers

Tough I suppose, suppose it's easy to say with the other games but by this stage anything could happen.
    Week 16. @ Bills
    Week 17. Dolphins

Won't need to win these. :D

All just speculation!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

@ Eagles (Lose *)
    Bills (Win)
    @Bears (?)
    Lions (Win)

Could Easily be a 2-2 start, or a 3-1 depending the Bears game. * Will be a tight one so might be able to sneak this.

@ Redskins (Win)
    Dolphins (Win)
    Vikings (Win*)
    @ Jets (Lose)

Again another tough one depending on which Packers team turn up on the day. The Vikings matches last year were really special with that epic comeback. I think we might be able to nick this one. As for the Jets game like the Bears game if we win these 2 then I think we'll definitley be contenders.

Cowboys (Win)
    -By week
    @ Vikings ( Lose*)
    @ Falcons (Win)
    49ers ( Win)

Again really hard to call since either we are gonna bring our A game or our Buccaneers game. * @ the Vikings just for fairness ill put down a loose but I still think we can nick it. That would put us 8-4 or 9-3(depending on Bears game.)

Last 4 gonna be tough tough tough!!
    @Lions (Win)
    @Pats * (Lose)
    Giants * (Win)
    Bears * (Win)

Cant call the last three. But ill stick my neck on the line. if we beat the Bears in Soldierfield we weill definitely take them at home. That would leave us 12-4 or 11-5 possible top of the Conference but as I said some tough games to call there jsut depends on how well the team beds in after a good season last year and fixes the OL stability.

But the Pats then the Giants in the last 2 weeks will be immense hopefully these will both be televised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭ArmCandyBaby

Chargers schedule is sweet. Week 10 bye and not facing any team coming off their own bye week. The best part is being AFC West matched with NFC West though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Really tough last 4 games for the bears:

vs Pats
    @ Queens
    vs Jets
    @ Packers

I can't believe we are playing at home first game :eek:. We are usually on the road against a tough opponent primetime....Not that I'm complaining ;).

Yeah, playing the lions at home is always a good way to start your season. :D And we get to play the Toronto bills!!!

To be honest the only road games I'm worried about are the first two against the Cowboys and Giants, and the packers in week 17 if it will mean anything for position/playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Ya and when Kolb outhrows McNabb everyone will realise why they traded him. E-A-G-L-E-S :):P

We will wait and see what happens ;)

Advertisement