Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Iphone 4G Walks into a bar huh?

Options
  • 20-04-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Is it just me or is this thing UGLY!???

Is the leaked iphone 4G ugly? 5 votes

HELL YEAH!
    0% 0 votes
    No i like it
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭rizzee

Is it just me or are you posting in the wrong section?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dagetz

rizzee wrote: »
    Is it just me or are you posting in the wrong section?

Why? I am in mobiles and PDAs right? its a mobile phone? I think its just you :P

I think not sunshine ;)

Apple Media Devices

(and for the sake of the poll I LOVE the design :P)

I think not sunshine ;)

Apple Media Devices

(and for the sake of the poll I LOVE the design :P)

Ok i admit that would have been a better category but im not wrong in putting it here...u make it sound like I put a cooking post in a car section.

UGH how can you like the design? its all flat and rotten looking...looks like sumbody took the phone and put it between two metal plates and stamped it...plus i bet it would be horrible to hold...all those sharp edges...it would look and feel like holding a metal brick

:o
    dagetz wrote: »
    Ok i admit that would have been a better category but im not wrong in putting it here...u make it sound like I put a cooking post in a car section.

UGH how can you like the design? its all flat and rotten looking...looks like sumbody took the phone and put it between two metal plates and stamped it...plus i bet it would be horrible to hold...all those sharp edges...it would look and feel like holding a metal brick

Ok ok, my bad :) No worries!

I think its nice. Obviously it ain't the final production model, I reckon it'll be a bit more shinier and a less fragile look to the back! Nice the way it is though :) As i've said the only reason i'm looking forward to this release is so the 3GS' price drop and i'll get one of them and stick on OS4.0 ... sorted :P

• Advertisement

:o

Ok ok, my bad :) No worries!

I think its nice. Obviously it ain't the final production model, I reckon it'll be a bit more shinier and a less fragile look to the back! Nice the way it is though :) As i've said the only reason i'm looking forward to this release is so the 3GS' price drop and i'll get one of them and stick on OS4.0 ... sorted :P

Yeah i think they will remove those joints in the side. My last phone was an iphone 3G and im hoping to get my desire tomorrow all things going well and if you had talked to me a year ago I would have said hands down the iphone is unreal but after using it...meh...i mean dont get me wrong its a great OS with lots of great apps but it gets boring i mean its the same layout and theres no widgets. I kinda get the impression that apple is purposefully holding back and trying to get more products out of us where as android is much more feature full and i know its a bit buggy beacuse its so new but that is part of the draw to it (for me) I want to be part of something exciting and new and google arent total control freaks :P

Neck and Neck though guess people agree with you aesthetics wise..we shall see

Haha I understand, i've had 2 2G's and loved em, just sold/swapped them and made profit! Debts :P

Ahhh joining the Android platform I see... I HATE it ever since I had the Hero. Got it when it first came out on Meteor and lasted me 3 weeks I was fed up with it. Just annoyed the hell outta me which is why i'm using my backup Tocco Lite ontil I find my perfect phone... and theres no point getting the 3GS now with the new one coming and 4.0 so prices for it will drop... and I feel the 3G is too old now :S I just love the simplicity of the OS :)

Haha I understand, i've had 2 2G's and loved em, just sold/swapped them and made profit! Debts :P

Ahhh joining the Android platform I see... I HATE it ever since I had the Hero. Got it when it first came out on Meteor and lasted me 3 weeks I was fed up with it. Just annoyed the hell outta me which is why i'm using my backup Tocco Lite ontil I find my perfect phone... and theres no point getting the 3GS now with the new one coming and 4.0 so prices for it will drop... and I feel the 3G is too old now :S I just love the simplicity of the OS :)

Haha yeah thats my exact reason for not liking it...guess we have two totally different view points haha....well best of luck with it...I hope when the 4G is finally released in june that you are strong enough not to just splurge and get the newer model

There'll be no way in hell i'd pay an extra 2-300 quid more than a 3GS for the 4G/HD!! Thanks, good look with your Desire ;) Lets see how the Poll turns out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

For this very reason can we keep the iPhone threads in the iPhone/AMD forum?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement