Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A4 Body Kit

Options
  • 20-04-2010 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hey lads and ladies.....
    Just wondering if anyone would know where I could find a body kit for a '02 A4?? When I bought the car I thought I'd never go down the road of a kit but now I'm considering keeping it for the foreseeable future?!;) I haven't fully decided on the kit option but just doing the research!:D I dont mind where I buy it (preferably Ireland)! Has anyone in the Connacht area done this? How did you get on? Where did you get it fitted?

Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Mototrend.com looks like spam to me and motortrend looks like some car news website - shameless plugging?

For full details on how to go about kitting out an A4 click my sig :D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Dark-Mavis

Another RSTDI comes to Irelands roads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭thenashlegend

haha....I was looking for a guide like this!!....just what I need!!;)....smarta***!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

Donegal spec !!!! The Spoiler Centre up North Does these kits they also sell the ABT RS4 kit which imo is alot nicer and please for the love of god dont slap a yellow plate on it

Advertisement