Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New man at the reins

Options
  • 20-04-2010 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

101Sean is now your benevolent leader as I stood down due to real life commitments.

Behave yerselves! Don't have him shake that ban stick.

Good luck sean, enjoy your fancy new buttons!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,324 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

The king is dead.
    Long live the king.:o

Best of luck Sean.:)

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Who's Sean?

EDIT: a 101

class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Hi, yes, I let Slidey talk me into it:rolleyes: Hopefully he'll hang around to carry out dispensing sound advice.

This forum generally seems to need a light touch with only the occaisonal Jap v Land Rover pointless debate breaking out to spoil things, hope it stays that way!

Although I'm obviously a Land Rover and military vehicle fan, I appreciate a decent 4x4 of any make for work or play and have been messing around with them for 30 years or so. Always had an interest in both modern and classic plant and machinary as well but as for tractors, I can tell the difference between a Claas and a Fendt but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

101sean wrote: »
    Hi, yes, I let Slidey talk me into it:rolleyes: Hopefully he'll hang around to carry out dispensing sound advice.

This forum generally seems to need a light touch with only the occaisonal Jap v Land Rover pointless debate breaking out to spoil things, hope it stays that way!

Although I'm obviously a Land Rover and military vehicle fan, I appreciate a decent 4x4 of any make for work or play and have been messing around with them for 30 years or so. Always had an interest in both modern and classic plant and machinary as well but as for tractors, I can tell the difference between a Claas and a Fendt but that's about it.

I for one hail our new land rover bearing overlord.

DEATH to the landcruiser........ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Thank you for that Landyman but I will be totally unbiased ;)

'cruiser owners, please don't respond to the provocation, I'm sure he doesn't mean it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭2.8trooper

good luck with the new post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Best of luck Sean, I hope Slidey still makes a regular contribution too I have found this forum invaluable and most interesting at times!

Keep up the good work!

Advertisement