Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medium

Options
  • 20-04-2010 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

i can reply to any one . when it comes to the dead
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

in de event of any paranormal .. movement . in any ones home please pass me on your details thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What is my father's deceased mother's (ie. my paternal grandmother) first name?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I would very much like to know where my deceased maternal grandmother's Claddagh ring is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

What is the name of the next person that will contact me via text?

did you not understand what i was saing /?

• Advertisement

kylith wrote: »
    I would very much like to know where my deceased maternal grandmother's Claddagh ring is.
    do you realy need to no how took it .? some things a best left please trust me

Dave! wrote: »
    What is my father's deceased mother's (ie. my paternal grandmother) first name?

Thank you
    dave chere up things a not that bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Woah, that's eerily close :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

saintsaint wrote: »

What!?!?!

Who took it? :rolleyes:

In the immortal words of the fantastic Dr. Cox: "#Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! Yer-wrong, yer-wrong, yer-wrong!#"

I know exactly where it is. Now I want you to tell me.

• Advertisement

ok then girl .you no were it is .thats your reply .your lack of faith wil only bring you greaf . take cair

ok then girl .you no were it is .thats your reply .your lack of faith wil only bring you greaf . take cair
    So will your fraudulent claims to be able to talk to the dead.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Gotta say, saintsaint, in all your claims here, youre really not doing so well. And to be honest, I want you to. I do. But rather than proving your point, youre effectively showing you cannot do what you say. People here (and I would hope the population in general) want more concrete evidence than you are giving. Mediums need to up their game and actually give credible verifiable evidence, not generalisms, if they want to be accepted, or at least listened to at all by skeptics. Weakness and waffle only give critics more ammunition.

And please understand I say all this as someone 'on your side' as it were.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

to poster saintsaint ..... i see you have another thread in the paranormal forums asking folks to give you names of mediums they visited who were not good , may I ask... how exactly do you propose to get refunds from them ? While i think that charging for psychic reading is questionable, surely no one would expect a medium to give their time and energy for free, sure wouldnt they be tormented by people looking for free readings?I have been told by one or two mediums that often they quote a charge to dissuade people from seeking them out for advice on the lotto numbers etc from their dead relatives, as far as i know , any reputable ones make very clear the FACT that there is no guarantee of connecting , and if you cant approach them with an open mind , theyd rather you not consult them .

Advertisement