Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Status Guide

Options
  • 20-04-2010 6:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,645 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Saw this on Lamebook today and thought it was worth sharing...
    Cracked.png

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

You were wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

TheZohan wrote: »
    You were wrong.

Ouch!!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Sh*t Links and Vids forum?

Whaddya mean there isn't one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Because Facebook flatly refuse to integrate child safety methods such as a clear reporting button as widely used by others...

FACEBOOK CAN GO FCUK ITSELF UP THE ASS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

I think people who claim to hate their friends status updates login and read them the most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I thought there was a meeting confirming the name was Failbook...

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Face book what is that?

Oh it's constantly posting little updates on yourself and playing stupid games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Face book what is that?

Oh it's constantly posting little updates on yourself and playing stupid games

Some gentle satire there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I had to stop using that Facebook. I just couldn't keep up with the 47,247 people who wanted to be my friend.

Perhaps I shouldn't have set my profile to describe myself as a "19yo nymphomaniac blond with no inhibitions"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Biggins wrote: »
    Because Facebook flatly refuse to integrate child safety methods such as a clear reporting button as widely used by others...

Any post that demoans the lack of child safety methods & follows that up with ass f*cking, clearly has to be questioned. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

If the masses and dr.B have their way your sig shall be useless soon Op.

[evil voice] mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa *pauses for breath* aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa [/evil voice]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Cracked is a great website.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

This really is worth sharing.
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/facebook_suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

This really is worth sharing.
    http://theoatmeal.com/comics/facebook_suck
    TBH this is worth sharing IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

meh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Is this not some kind of incestuous homophobic racism Biggins?I thought you were all against that sh*t?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I had to stop using that Facebook. I just couldn't keep up with the 47,247 people who wanted to be my friend.

Perhaps I shouldn't have set my profile to describe myself as a "9yo nymphomaniac blond with no inhibitions"...

Fixed your post for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Another one of those idiots that jump on the media trash bandwagon without having A SINGLE CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. You seem to be 10 a penny these days.

Advertisement