Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

chevrolet lacetti

Options
  • 20-04-2010 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hey does anybody know anything bout Chevrolet Lacetti??Is it a good car?What problems are common in them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

everyone on Top Gear seems to hate it anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

i really like the look of the newer hatch with the lip kit and spoiler on it, fir the price they cost they seem a pretty good compromise

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Drove a 1.4 and they're actually not that bad. gearchange is nasty and the interior is dire.
    Never been NCAP safety tested but as it's based on an old design it wouldn't be that great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

I had the misfortune of having to drive one for an entire day last year and it was crap. Nothing wrong with it but nothing to remember , except for the fact the fuel consumption was God awful for the size of the car.

New or used there's so much better for the same money ;)

No worse than a Kia Cerato or Hyundai Accent though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

A chevy/daewoo lecetti uses the mechanicals from old opels so they are pretty reliable and very basic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭bmw535d

why would you buy such a thing....even the name would put me of....its like the lettuce of the food world!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 aman_peg

thanks lads dropped the plan of buying it..cheers

result :)

now buy an octavia...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

ack after reading this, i feel awful i bought one last year.

Paid 11,500 for it too. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Do i ask, whats it like to drive, any problems with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

none at all. i find it exceptionally nice to drive. I would have perfere'd a little more leg room, but since im 6ft 2", i cant really complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Well then, as long as your happy with the car and are trouble
    free with it. Happy motoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Don't they have an Opel engine? Nuff said.

Advertisement