Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy engineering supplies

Options
  • 20-04-2010 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi All,

This might sound like a stupid question but if i want to buy timber or screws and dont want to get ripped off i go to the builders providers.....

But if i want to buy nuts and bolts, self tappers or steel, box steel etc where do i go???

I know i could go to the usual DIY stores to buy nuts & bolts but i will get ripped off for any big amounts and the selection is terrible also,

I am not trade and its just bits i do myself so i need to somewhere the public can go into,

Any ideas????

Thanks,

Stephen

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement