Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOLLY MIXTURE

Options
  • 20-04-2010 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi guys,

I'm new to Boards.ie so please forgive me if I'm doing something wrong! My question is about Dolly Mixture sweets :pac:. My girlfriend loves Dolly Mixture and it's her birthday on Friday but I can't find it in any shops in Dublin city centre! I used to be able to get it in Tesco but I can't find it anywhere now.

Does anyone know a place I can find it in the County Dublin area?!
    (Hang on, reading back over this it look like I'm JUST buying her Dolly Mixture.... I'm not JUST buying her Dolly Mixture...)

Thanks,

Felderkirk...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Like a bag of Dolly Mixtures or Pick n Mix brand of dolly mixtures?

I think m&s do a version of them, or try dunnes/other supermarkets.
    If you're looking for pick n mix versions of them, just go to any shopping centre/cinema and most of them should have dolly mixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 felderkirk

Thanks Star-pants! That's a good idea actually - I had completely forgotten about the cinemas! Good work!

Advertisement