Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Bill management website on Newstalk

Options
  • 19-04-2010 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anyone using the website www.getitkeepit.com. Just heard George Hook chatting about it on the right hook on Newstalk and it sounded pretty good and was thinking of signing up. 'Cracking new website' I think he said

It supposedly puts all your bills on one website to make them easier to manage and analyses them automatically which would be good for budgeting as I never have cash no matter how much I earn a month always manage to spend it all just as another bill comes due :confused:

Anyone using it that can tell us if its any good?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

just tried to create on account on it but it just keeps freezing:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

www.billpay.ie is the same idea really, run by anpost for years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Phrio

Davy wrote: »
    www.billpay.ie is the same idea really, run by anpost for years

Doesn't seem to be at all, signed up last night to Getitkeepit and it pulls in all your old bills, analyses them and will tell you when new bills come in or are due through alerts. Billpay seems to only allow you to pay them online or at a post office. Oh and I turned off my bills through the post through the site so won't have all the neat filling that I usually do with the drawer full of crap that has been there for years and never looked at again :rolleyes:

Advertisement