Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bachelor of Business - Accounting

Options
  • 19-04-2010 6:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can recommend this course? I'm thinking of starting the higher certificate in September (part time) with the intention of getting the degree.

Just looking for any and all feedback.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I can give you general feedback on the college if you want?

The lecturers are generally of a very high standard, classes are pretty small (I think the part-time courses would be especially small), the social life is only okay - you really have to put a good bit of effort in to have a good time (joining socs etc.). The stuff in class is normally very practical based. There seems to be a good support system for older and returning students.

I can't comment on the actual Cert but the business modules I have done have been relelevant and mainly well taught :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Hey, thanks for your response, didn't see it until now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Its only really worth it if you want to get the degree and go onto become an accountant then you get more exemptions than any other college/uni in ireland. That alone makes it a really good choice to do. I'm just about to finish my ordinary degree but its during the day.

Advertisement