Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung NC10 - Some advice

Options
  • 19-04-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hopefully some of you guys on here may be able to assist me.

I have a Samsung NC10 Netbook. When setting up from new, it split the Hard drive for me in half, so I now have a C:\ and D:\ drive. Obviously, my C:\ has the normal stuff but the D:\ has only 1 folder with a big long name made up of letters and numbers. In that folder is 2 more folders called 'amd64' and 'i386', both of these folders have about 6mb of data in them in total.

So, my question. I want to keep windows xp on it but I would like to put Windows 7 Ultimate on the D:\ drive, therefore I'm wondering what will happen if the wipe these 2 folders out of the D:\ partition and install windows 7 ultimate?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Rgds

Paul

Comments

Advertisement