Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Savings Account Advice

Options
  • 19-04-2010 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Myself & my fiancée are looking to set up a joint savings account for the wedding. I presume plenty of people here have been in similar situation. As it's all new to us, we'd appreciate any advice.

We'd be looking to put in a certain amount every week/ month. Is there penalties for withdrawing money or anything like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Hey all,
    Myself & my fiancée are looking to set up a joint savings account for the wedding. I presume plenty of people here have been in similar situation. As it's all new to us, we'd appreciate any advice.

We'd be looking to put in a certain amount every week/ month. Is there penalties for withdrawing money or anything like that?

Generally most instant demand savings accounts allow a certain amount of withdrawels (usually about 1 per calender month). you can basically go for any savings account on the market and open it as a joint acct. They also usually a minimum deposit each month.

Advertisement