Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print Screen button not working?

Options
  • 19-04-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Suddenly my print screen button doesnt work. Iv tried using alt nd all them solutions but 2 no avail. It only takes a picture of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen? Any ideas how to fix this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭fincollins

it wont capture certain things like videos etc. is that what your tryin to print by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Print screen this page, import to paint and upload :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 lori88

No not really, like it won't even take a screen shot of this page as im typing it will only show the toolbar at the bottom of the page on everything.????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

Try CTRL and Print screen.
    Then goto word and press CTRL and v.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

lori88 wrote: »
    No not really, like it won't even take a screen shot of this page as im typing it will only show the toolbar at the bottom of the page on everything.????

Ok, but can you jsut do what I mentioned above, it will rule out a couple of things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 lori88

It works in paint but not in word? Is there some kind of print screen option i might of changed by mistake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭ocokev

Or you could try this piece of free ware.
    www.hoverdesk.net/freeware.htm

Advertisement