Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Patio /Paving contractor in Cork

Options
  • 19-04-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I am looking to get a patio done in the back garden and the front drive area paved. Can anybody recommend somebody that is reliable good and good value? I am in the Rochestown area.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

My parents got their drive done few months back. The guy was from Douglas/ Grange area i'll post a name and number for you in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Hi the guy they used is Michael o Brien 0872756509, they think he is in the Blackrock area. I made sure parents got 3 or 4 quotes at the time. What type of driveway are you putting down ??

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭epiphone

Thanks for that much appreciated,

I am putting doen a paved driveway in the front and a sandstone patio in the back, I will give that guy a call and thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

A listing of 100+ professional landscaping companies throughout Ireland is available at www.alci.ie. You will find several in Cork region also.

Advertisement