Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Folding@Home

• 19-04-2010 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Ok, so who's in charge of the Boards.ie Folding team? I'd like to get in touch. :p

There aren't many active members on the team, and this subforum seems a bit dead... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

zodac wrote: »
    Ok, so who's in charge of the Boards.ie Folding team? I'd like to get in touch. :p

There aren't many active members on the team, and this subforum seems a bit dead... :(

Yup. not very active. We all tend to congregate around this thread.

Oh, and we don't have any mods anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

Yeah, I asked Anti, but he said he's not very involved anymore. Is there any one member you'd look to as the head? I assume aidan would probably be the closest, unless I'm missing someone entirely?

There are no heads of this forum any more. So, no. Nobody you can talk to here for official boards.ie business.

If you deem it necessary, you can make your post to the Boards.ie Helpdesk forum and a boards admin can help or just ask the question here. One of us may be able to answer it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

Guess I'll go through the Helpdesk then. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

LOL, im back folding@home again, much faster on this spec pc.

Folding@home
    seti@home
    worldcommunitygrid.org
    rossetta@home

if any one checks in message me :)

• Advertisement

Good to see you, it was getting lonely near the top :)

Rank 76,867 bugblaster 12,313,339 1,825WU
    climbed up to fourth place on the Boards folding team :)

BugBlaster wrote: »
    Rank 76,867 bugblaster 12,313,339 1,825WU
    climbed up to fourth place on the Boards folding team :)
    You will be second soon enough. After years on the boards team, I [IrishTLR/RangeR] migrated to the Ireland team [60443]. Might take a week or so for my daily points to zero out. I don't have the hardware to catch rockal. He's some machine.

it took me two years to get to 12 million, I dont think so

Advertisement