Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F-Zero online?

Options
  • 19-04-2010 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

anybody know where you can play F-Zero online as in the classic SNES version?

thanks in advance

Rud

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Online against other players? It can be done, although I could never get it working myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Rud wrote: »
    anybody know where you can play F-Zero online as in the classic SNES version?

thanks in advance

Rud

It can be downloaded online via the virtual console or emulator. It can't be played online as in multiplayer as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

There's definitely a programme out there that will allow you to play one on one online. Don't think you can play any more than one opponent tho.

I've gotten as far as the screen where you find someone playing the game you want to play and inviting them to play. Would never open up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

well no i ain't looking for multiplayer just to be able to go online and play one-player like back in the day on the SNES.it would save me having to find and drag out my old SNES!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,931 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Most emulators have a client like Kaillera built into them that allows it. Finding someone to play against is the tricky part.

Also multiplayer online through the virtual console doesn't work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Rud wrote: »
    well no i ain't looking for multiplayer just to be able to go online and play one-player like back in the day on the SNES.it would save me having to find and drag out my old SNES!!
    you want to go to
    www.Emulator-zone.com
    Download yourself a SNES emulator and then find the f-zero rom via google:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

thanks very much folks for your help!

Advertisement