Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miracles, as presented by the Insane Clown Posse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Praise the lawwd!
    ...Fags.. Especially that fat guy. Smug ****er.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I forgot these pair of retards were still alive. Shocking the level idiotacy America has!

"Fùckin' magnets, how do they work!?!"...............*sniff* I smell a new meme!

I would litteraly shove their CD down a fan's throat if I found them listening to them, I'm sure there's at least ONE person on this island who has their collection!

EDIT: Heheh, just went onto Encyclopedia Dramatica and it's already featured.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Duggy747 wrote: »
    "Fùckin' magnets, how do they work!?!"...............*sniff* I smell a new meme!
    It's been all over /b/ for ages now...

ICP = Insane C**k Pounders lol, gotta love that site sometimes:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

is the first video a joke too?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

is the first video a joke too?
    first video is the actual music video, they were completely serious.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

first video is the actual music video, they were completely serious.:eek:

oh no...

thats embarrassing...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

oh no...

thats embarrassing...
    It's just typical ICP stuff really, always were woeful and always will be...ever wonder why Eminem always had a few swipes at em?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

They so crazy.

Literally I mean, not figuratively.

They are crazy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

It's just typical ICP stuff really, always were woeful and always will be...ever wonder why Eminem always had a few swipes at em?:D

because when he was starting out he put their name on a flyer for one of his shows and said 'may attend'. When one of them confronted eminem about it he said something liike 'maybe you will maybe you won't, that's why it says may attend'. So he must have been something of a fan before they hurt his feelings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Having been in America for a while and visting the Gospel churches and Evangelists for a look , nothing surprises me with what there is a market for in the Free World.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Insane Clown Pussies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Insanely ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

26461_112626662094496_112338972123265_181645_1473144_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

62_2145.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

No bullsh*t I actually know a guy who has an insane clown posse tattoo!

He got it done about 9 yrs ago when still in school. I never really heard them till now, that's crazy.

Advertisement