Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black or white?

Options
  • 18-04-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Not so much about random speculation as which one do you think you'll get?
    What will it be people?
    What's gonna make or break your decision?
    Which one will receive your love and attention!?
    So, knowing basically nothing at all which will it be?
    Black or White?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Dunno yet, will have to see what the version exclusives will be and who or what will be on the cover of each :P

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Dunno yet, will have to see what the version exclusives will be and who or what will be on the cover of each :P
    I'll be going with the cooler cover method myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I'll probably go with white cause it looks like more people'll be getting black. Same reason I picked Pearl over Diamond.
    Likely to change my mind a few times as we find out more about them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Gonna get Black. For the cool factor. Then I'll get Grey or whatever the souped up one'll be, use one as a serious game and one for restarting when bored

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Black I'd say. Just seems cooler. Darker like :) More badass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

White, black is kinda dead, seems dull and lifeless, whereas white is the blank canvas of an adventure waiting to happen... I'm thinking about this too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Most likely Black, simply as it is my fab colour...
    But my decision could be swayed by a cool exclusive/cover image pokemon...

With Pearl and diamond, I was going for Diamond because it just sounds better, but when I saw Palkia and Dialgia my mind was made up as Palkia just looks too... phallic...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Like many, I'll be swayed by the version exclusives and cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Like many, I'll be swayed by which game sounds the least gay and has the least penile looking legendary.

Not that I'm insecure or anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

ATM I'm favoring Black, cause that's how I roll. But like most of the others, I may change my pick depending on how the legendaries/mascots look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

white xbox vs elite xbox
    white ipod vs black ipod
    white ds vs black ds
    white wii vs black wii
    Samuel L Jackson vs John Travolta

everything is cooler in black

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Get excited over a left turn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2lwFWOKYiI

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Japanese people are consistently ridiculous.

I always end up getting both versions and the special version that comes out. I'll buy white first I think as my mess version and use black as my competitive one.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

Good thing she didn't turn and walk in the opposite direction, they might have keeled over in excitement

Advertisement