Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

photography project participants wanted.

• 18-04-2010 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, I'm a third year photography (mature) student, at the moment I'm in the middle of my final project which is about a persons relationship with a place due to ancestory. So I want to take photos of you on the site of where an encestor lived, it can be the ruins of your great grand pa's place or in the kitchen of your still living grand ma's house, anything really as long as you have a relationship with the place. Ideally I would love an old photo of the place or house as it was when inhabited by your ancestor. The final image would be the current pic mounted beside the old image.
    I'm based between Mullingar or Dublin so for convienience as I'm on a tight schedule ideally people from the midlands over to Dublin would be best.

So people I am really really in need of volunteers for this, I'm getting near my deadline and starting to freak out! please say yes!!

All participant will recieve a lot of graatitude and a copy of the final print, and a photography favour, like a photo of your kid or something!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

I am in Cork. Feel free to PM me if you want to pursue.
    Good luck with it,

FoxT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i'd be more than happy to volunteer but you'd have to be taking the shots in sligo which would be a bit of a trek!!

sounds interesting though, best of luck with it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

We'd lived in this house for over a hundred years. How should we work this out?

Advertisement