Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daihatsu Fourtrak

Options
  • 18-04-2010 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know of a scrapped Daihatsu Fourtrak anywhere (Munster preferably but beggars can't be choosers). I need a few bits and pieces for mine.
    Shane.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 blarneyone

lad in blarney has a rough one.. I'll get his number for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭baldyshane

Thats great stuff, I'm in Blarney myself. Hope it isn't me your talking about I have owned a few wrecks in my time.;). Let me know anyway, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

I thought it was my one he was on about.

Ha ha, I thought I was the only 4trak fan around these parts. Still looking for some bits though particularly a pair of front seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

K Atkinson and son have a 98 and a 01 Fourtrak
    Carrigans,
    Emyvale,
    Monaghan
    Phone (047) - 87247
    ken.atkinson1@gmail.com

• Advertisement

Rang them, none of the stuff I need unfortunately:(. The search continues. Anyone know the where the rough blarney fourtrak is situated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I saw one in Castletownbere scrapyard, looked like it had already been picked over though, all there was was a shell with rear glass and seats and dash, no running gear to speak of, or front seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

partfinder.ie has a bit list of Fourtraks for breaking.

Advertisement