Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to shoot in BOTH the NRAI AND the NTSA competitions, 2nd May? Problem Solved!

Options
  • 18-04-2010 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭

Want to shoot in both the NRAI and the NTSA competitions, 2nd May? Then perhaps the problem has been solved!

Due to the clash of events with both the NRAI 2010 Nationals in MNSCI and the NTSA PR60 Nationals in Rathdrum taking place on Sunday 2nd May, rrpc has very kindly included an extra Thursday evening detail in Rathdrum RPC to allow any of us that have a "conflict of interests" to attend and compete at both events.:D

The extra detail (very kindly facilitated and arranged by Mr. rrpc at Rathdrum) will be held at 8pm on Thursday 29th April in Rathdrum RPC.

I've book myself in for one of the firing points.

So there's a couple of spare firing points on this extra detail - If anyone else is in the same boat as myself and thought they needed to be in two places at the same time on Sunday 2nd May, your problems may have been solved by rrpc. Details can be booked via the NTSA website: www.targetshooting.ie - Just log in, go to the Book Detail section, pick the PR60 02/05/2010 competition, then use the calender thingy to put in a "start-date" of 29th April, and away you go.

Hope this will be of help to others and there will be enough interest in this extra evening detail to make it feasible.

Again, a major big thank to rrpc and Rathdrum for arranging this and getting at least one of us out of the dilemma of which competition to shoot!:cool:

dC:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Now that is nice to see :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Major thanks to rrpc and Rathdrum RPC for arranging this.
    I was delighted to have been able to shoot on the Thursday evening - So thanks a million, lads! Much Appreciated!:)

But jeez, that was some queue to get in the door! Mobbed it was!:rolleyes:

Best of luck to the DURC crew and everyone else shooting tomorrow and I hope the 3p went well today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

dCorbus wrote: »
    Major thanks to rrpc and Rathdrum RPC for arranging this.
    I was delighted to have been able to shoot on the Thursday evening - So thanks a million, lads! Much Appreciated!:)

But jeez, that was some queue to get in the door! Mobbed it was!:rolleyes:

Best of luck to the DURC crew and everyone else shooting tomorrow and I hope the 3p went well today.
    You're welcome dCorbus, it might have been a bit lonely for you, but I'd plenty to keep me occupied anyway.

3P went well with Ray Kane winning by about 7 points (I think), don't have the results at hand, but he got away from the rest in the standing and never lost the advantage after that.

Advertisement