Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seed Swap Group

Options
  • 18-04-2010 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Creating this new thread for all lovers of gardening to give an opportunity to share/swap seeds/bulbs that you have in surplus in exchange for seeds/bulbs that you would like.
    I would encourage everyone to include details of the the seeds that you have along with the quantity that you would be able to share/swap, as well as the names of seeds/bulbs that you are looking for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 geetha

I shall begin this thread with my offer. I have the following to share/swap :
    1. Calendula
    2. Zinnia (Purple Prince)
    3. Marigold
    4. Mini Sunflowers
    I have loads of seeds of these flowering plants, so if anyone is interested, just let me know.
    I am looking for other seeds for summer flowering plants in exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

geetha wrote: »
    I shall begin this thread with my offer. I have the following to share/swap :
    1. Calendula
    2. Zinnia (Purple Prince)
    3. Marigold
    4. Mini Sunflowers
    I have loads of seeds of these flowering plants, so if anyone is interested, just let me know.
    I am looking for other seeds for summer flowering plants in exchange.

Wonderful idea...

As I said, due to floods I have nothing to exchange this year; but could use seed and take seed from it for others?

I am growing masses of lupins which will flower next year; a gift of seed.

Advertisement