Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Jet s8000 - Anybody else have issues?

Options
  • 17-04-2010 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have the Samsung Jet with Vodafone. When I got it first I loved it however in the last few months having problems with it dialling out unexpectedly.

Frequently my friends and family are telling me that the got a call from me and could hear me in background and realised i hadn't intended to call.

This happens almost daily. It seems to call 5 numbers in particular and it happens spontaineously. I might have the phone in my handbag, when I put it down or when I touch the screen to unlock it.

Now before you tell me to lock the screen I can assure you I ALWAYS lock it. The only thing I can think of is that the 5 numbers in question are in a group in my address book. I have gone through settings and can't find anything to explain it.:confused:

:pac:Any feedback on this would be great, cheers

Advertisement