Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New parents in Dublin

Options
  • 17-04-2010 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,
    My husband Paul and I are new to Dublin and Ireland in general, I am 10 months pregnant with our first. We are looking for other parents/parents to be for friends to spend time with, we don't know anyone here and want to have others that we can connect with and relate to, maybe have a playmate for our little one when they enter the world. My name is Yardana, I am 22 and my husband is 24. Anyone in Dublin want to talk? :pac: We live in Dublin 15, near Phoenix park.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Hiya :D

The parenting forum recently had our first meet up and it went well (apart from the venue!!). We will be organising another outing soon enough and all parents/parents to be are welcome to attend. Hopefully you could meet some new friends that way!

Introduce yourself in the stickied thread at the top "A Bit About Yourself".

My name is Adrieanne and I'm 23. I have two children :) My partner is 31.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭carrot_flowers

Hi Adrieanne! :D Nice to 'meet' you. Thanks for the info, I'm new here to boards.ie and still learning about it. I'll be sure to head over to the Parenting forums and see what's going on over there. The meetup/outings sound like good fun..!

Advertisement