Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Navy Bank Stroll ...

Options
  • 17-04-2010 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Went down to the Navy bank today to do a bit of Birdwatching with me binos and much of what caught my eye was vandalism of the podiums which show us the pics of the Birds that come to Bank. They were written on and even torn off, the place was (to the contrary of a nice walk), a museum for old cans of scrumpy jack and Budweiser.

I was wondering to whom do we complain about such things to get it in order? the place could do with a massive clean up if you ask me.

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

The Urban Council should be your first call.
    Drinking is all too common at weekends on the bank walk.
    have reported this before with no joy.
    They were suppose to erect lights along the walk to make it safe to walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

I'm assuming that the reason they didnt answer you is because they are not being bogged down with enough people complaining.

I'll get onto them, better one complaint than none I suppose.

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I pass by regularly, if it's bad I'll be on the blower too. As you say, the more people that bring it to their attention the better. Ptiy they can't do anything about the bang from the treatment plant...

Advertisement