Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you Adam 'n Eve it? Six characters on the Square are "brown bread"

Options
  • 17-04-2010 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Eastenders is to get a revamp and 6 are to get the chop. The names are in the public domain so I'm not spoiling anything when I say Charlie, Minty, Danny Mitchell, Libby Fox and her mother and Adam Best. The exits are going to be "exciting".

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I'd not be unhappy with any of those decisions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

could be a 6-in-1 major carnage exit so i heard anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I am not happy with Charlie & Minty being axed :mad::mad: I can see EE going in the neighbours direction with the focus too much on younger cast.

Where will that leave Denise & Lucas :eek: with both libby & chelsea leaving??

How does Darren avoid the axe:mad::mad::mad:

By the way its Libby's gran that will get the axe, not her mother ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I suspect you are right about the Yoof angle, and all soaps suffer when it happens (and the Bill whom it killed off)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Surprised at Charlie being axed especially with Kat and Alfie returning.

• Advertisement

Minty and Charlie have been dodging the axe for a long time now. I think the good reverend Lucas strikes again ;)

Minty and Charlie have been dodging the axe for a long time now. I think the good reverend Lucas strikes again ;)

Seems stupid to get rid of Charlie with Kat & Alfie coming back...:confused:

angel01 wrote: »
    Seems stupid to get rid of Charlie with Kat & Alfie coming back...:confused:

Hmmm. If might hang around a few more weeks. But he really serves no entertainment purpose for me personally speaking. He's failed miserably with the females, has no dramatic tension with any other character and takes up valuable air time. That does sound harsh but he's not alone in being 'deadwood' in soapland. If you get my drift.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Maybe they'll all go on a hot air balloon ride and get lost in a cloud of volcanic ash. A big 'bumping off a few people at the same time' story hasn't happened in a while now. I can only see Charlie getting killed off, otherwise it will look a bit strange if he leaves as Kat returns.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

i couldnt think who charlie was at all there?!!!
    he'd be the only one id be sad to see go, the rest of them i couldnt care less!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I like Charlie too, can we swap Charlie getting axed and axe that awful Zainab woman instead?

rsta wrote: »
    I like Charlie too, can we swap Charlie getting axed and axe that awful Zainab woman instead?

The Masood's are very popular so Zainab won't go, I like her so I am glad she won't be leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

they should keep charlie and get rid of ben or stacy!!

hanner wrote: »
    they should keep charlie and get rid of ben or stacy!!

Stacey is one of the strongest characters they have so I can't see them getting rid of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

I wonder if this is gonna be Lucas going on a killing spree, spouting all his fire and brimstone nonsense as he goes. Yo Lucas, leave Charlie and Monty but please god take out that douchebag Jar-Jar Binks wannabe "Fatboy" while yer at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

oh my god i seen that fatboy kid the otherday on ee and wanted to smash his face in.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

angel01 wrote: »
    The Masood's are very popular so Zainab won't go, I like her so I am glad she won't be leaving.

I like her too...she provides some humour to the show..

I wonder are they going to make little Ben gay? They've really been showing his feminine side a lot..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

greenie wrote: »
    I like her too...she provides some humour to the show..

I wonder are they going to make little Ben gay? They've really been showing his feminine side a lot..

Definitley! I could see that for a while now too!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭BROWNE51

RVD420 wrote: »
    I wonder if this is gonna be Lucas going on a killing spree, spouting all his fire and brimstone nonsense as he goes. Yo Lucas, leave Charlie and Monty but please god take out that douchebag Jar-Jar Binks wannabe "Fatboy" while yer at it!

Classic...jar jar binks!! top marks for that comment..spot on!Absolute ****e and their whole "krew".

Advertisement