Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catrice make-up?

Options
  • 16-04-2010 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Does anyone know where Catrice makeup is available? preferably In galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Most Dunnes Stores carry it now, so maybe the big one in the shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Strawberrylemon

I've tried a lot of them and cant seem to find it and also tried the dunnes in ennis, clare who used to do the range but now have stopped!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭tanya2007

its in the duunes in the shopping cente in eyre square in the cloths part near the dressing rooms

Thanks!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Catrice stands have been taken out from some Dunnes I was in this weekend. does anybody know what the story is??? i used a fair amount of their products, hope its just a refit of stand...

• Advertisement

I noticed this too hence why I couldn't find them anywhere and still have'nt found them! they were not available in any of the recommended stores!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I have also noticed this, I collected alot of the Catrice nailvarnish collection and have a few blushers but when I went to have a gander in Dunnes the other week I couldn't find the stand anywhere? :confused: I was a bit dispointed because I was looking forward to trying their lipsticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

ah bugger, it was there last week, i bought a nail varnish. but gone this week... website is not anyways informative.... google no throwing out any answers either! We may sit and wait and see i suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

You could try the dunnes in Briarhill. Upstairs by the counter. Altho maybe Im getting mixed up with the Essence make up stand....no pretty sure there was one so worth a looksee if you are out that way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

AFAIK the little pharmacy beside clybaun stores in Knocknacarra stocks catrice make up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I've just seen a stall for Catrice make up on that pharmacy on Dame street across the road from the Abrakebabra. Still standing! Not an act of my imagination!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 caroline_

:confused: Does anyone have any more ideas on where to get Catrice? Its not in any Dunnes now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

I got it in McCabes Chemists a few months ago so I'd say Chemists are your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

My local McCabes has a stand too, so if there's one near you it's probably your best bet. Have seen it in some independent chemists too.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Catrice nail varnish is surprisingly good for a cheap brand. I bought some recently in a drugstore in Amsterdam and I'm very pleased with it.

Advertisement