Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short sleeve shirts for work?

Options
  • 16-04-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

Now with the weather improving I'm looking to swap my normal shirts for some nice shirt sleeve ones....

Thing is I haven't been able to find any suitable ones anywhere! I had a look in Marks n Sparks but the ones they have in there were stupidly baggy.

I'd like the shirts to be of decent quality and a decent fit (fitted or Tailored) as well and I'd be prepared to spend around 25-30 per shirt if they're suitable.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I reckon Arnotts would have them, I'm not 100% sure though.

If you want to check them out try the Bargain Basement, they have shirts for around €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

TBH, short-sleeved shirts aren't a great look for men, unless you're either 50 or on holidays.

However, it all depends on your workplace and what you do. If you're involved in anything professional, it should be long sleeves all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i agree with dudara, you can get away with short sleeves if you don't have to wear a tie and the shirt is casual but i doubt you're workplace is like that.

tbh a long sleeve shirt with sleeves rolled up is a better look i think.

Advertisement