Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving my savings from BOI

Options
  • 16-04-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Hi Ive approx 40k in savings with bank of ireland. Its not doing much interest wise, where would be best and safest to put it? I notice Ulster bank have a good instant access savings account or Nationwide Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=90481

Am a customer of Nationwide (UK) Ireland. Very pleased so far. They have a very fast TAT (turn around time) in anything from opening new accounts to updating details such as designated payees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭soden12

The only person making money from the BOI is their leech of a chief Exec who had €1,500,000 added to his pension pot and €123,00 added to his salary because he did such a great job and didn't actually bankrupt BOI.

So you , me and other taxpayers are paying for those bank leeches. Roll on the firing squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Champ wrote: »
    http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=90481

Am a customer of Nationwide (UK) Ireland. Very pleased so far. They have a very fast TAT (turn around time) in anything from opening new accounts to updating details such as designated payees.

Ok, i dont have a personal cheque account so as proof of name a stamped signed copy of my passport by a garda would suffice for proof of name?

How long does it take to open an account?

Ulster bank pathway seems not too bad?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Soden 12, comments like this are neither on topic or helpful to the OP. Next one will get you a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

x

• Advertisement
Advertisement