Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange problem

Options
  • 16-04-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

sorry about this guys, but need some help. I'm a 30 something guy who has a strange problem. basically I've never really enjoyed sex as much as I'd like. Had a few bad experiences when I was younger and have never really got over it. The result is that I get anxious when intimate and sometimes fail to get an erection. Have had a few short relationships. I have been to doctors and psychologists and have all assured me its in my mind.
    anyway the other thing is because of this I was celibate for a large part of my early 20's now I want to get back to normal and have a proper sex life but everytime I think of it I get depressed. Also this has resulted in compulsive masturbation which is about 3 times a day minimum. This is obviously making things worse and is more than I used to do when I was 15!!.

So basically what I would like to ask, how often do lads want sex??, is it normal to just want it a couple of times a week??. Are lads always ready to jump into the sack???. Lastly I know it's a bit personal but how often do lads masturbate as they get older, I assumed that by now I wouldn't be bothered with it??
    This is a genuine post btw.

Advertisement