Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica - Smooth Jazz Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

16128_540.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

direct link

i lolled

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Although I like Metallica, its stuff like that making me wanna join the haters!!:mad:

Epic fail trying Enter Sandman in a jazz style :(:(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I much prefer the Slipknot Radio Disney version myself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Oh dear God no.

Now I liked their "S & M" album with the San Francisco orchestra.
    I even like Apocalyptica playing Metallica songs on 4 cellos... but jaysus they've butchered their own song there...

Ps. here's Apocalyptica...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Although I like Metallica, its stuff like that making me wanna join the haters!!:mad:

Oh dear God no.

I even like Apocalyptica playing Metallica songs on 4 cellos... but jaysus they've butchered their own song there...
    Eh.. I was under the impression it was a cover by someone else with the vocals layered on?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭tomaschonnie

imo that version is better than anything metallica ever did put together! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Oh dear God no.

Ps. here's Apocalyptica...

Another fine job by Apocalyptica if I may say so.

Oh dear.

double-facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Eh.. I was under the impression it was a cover by someone else with the vocals layered on?

LOL at the people who took it seriously!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

1265226789658.jpg

Advertisement