Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colouring hair DIY

Options
  • 16-04-2010 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey all,
    i'm just looking for some advice on colouring my hair. I'm naturally a brunette, but over the last 2 yrs i've been going to the hairdressers and i've got a 'dark brown' dye in but appears 'black' not jet black though! the last time i've had it done was November of last year and now i want to colour my own hair and dye it more of a brown colour! is this possible to achieve? and any idea what is the best product to use i.e. Loreal? Clairol? etc.
    Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

I have dark hair and used to go to hairdresser for color and highlights. At €175 a pop its got far too expensive so now I use L'Oreal Color Expertise with the highlights.

I find it really easy to use and the color is a match to what the hairdresser put it.

Advertisement