Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clean Up Skerries Day - Sunday 18th April 2010 2-4 pm

Options
  • 16-04-2010 10:27am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm just re-posting this from an email I got. Thought some people might be interested.

Here are the final details for our synchronised clean up of Skerries this Sunday. Can you help? Please join one of these events if you can:
    • Beach Clean Up, meet at 2pm at the Life Guard Hut on the South Beach - organised by Skerries Adopt-a-Beach and Skerries News, www.skerriesnews.ie
    • Ballast Pit Clean Up, meet at 2pm at the Ballast Pit - organised by Skerries Harps, www.skerriesharps.ie
    • Community Centre and Town Park Clean Up, meet at 2pm at the Old School - organised by Skerries Community Association, www.skerriesca.com

Bring gloves if you have them. All children must be accompanied by an adult.

If you can’t join in a clean up you can still help by picking up five pieces of litter anywhere in Skerries anytime on that day and putting them in the bin.

Lets team up to clean up Skerries!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Nice one Khannie.

Thanks to those pesky Icelanders & their meddling volcanos I'll be sitting this one out over a beer & a fondue this weekend. :(/:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

very civic minded of you khannie. I'll probably be in nealons having a pint, so i wont be able to help clean up :p

Advertisement