Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: ATN PS14 Gen 2+

Options
  • 16-04-2010 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

After long consideration, I decided to put my NVD up for sale.
    These served me very well at Town Assault/Phoenix Rising at Sennybridge Army Training Centre, where most only had Gen 1 (bar 2 army lads with Gen 3).
    Unit is an ATN PS14-2+, comes complete with headmount.
    Intensifier tube: Gen. 2+
    Magnification 1X (3X, 5X lenses are available)
    Lens system 24 mm; F1:1.2
    FOV 40 deg.
    Diopter adjustment +5 to -6
    Resolution 36-45 lp/mm
    Power supply 1.5 volt AA size battery
    Range of focus 1m to infinity
    Battery life 60 hours
    Operating Temperature -40 +50°C
    Storage Temperature -50 +70°C
    Dimensions 115 x 80 x 55 mm
    Weight 0.34 kg (0.75 lbs)
    Waterproof as well as far as I know, to 6 feet.

These retail at almost EUR 1700 excluding headmount, which is an additional EUR 200+.
    http://www.nightvision-ireland.com/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=60&osCsid=56240289075c92fc957e3a004790faf0

Optional extra's (not included) 3x/5x lens, magnetic compass, camera adaptor, weapon mount (not legal here though...), Bi-ocular eye piece and few more bits.

Asking price EUR 700

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dillondb

hi there,how good are they in total darkness as in a barn watching owls and how long had you got them,and why would you part with them.

Advertisement