Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

time to be honest

Options
  • 16-04-2010 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

fill out the poll below regarding preferences in a girl/woman...

who is your ideal girl/woman? 14 votes

an average looking girl who's really nice, and reserved sexually and not adventurous in the bedroom
    0% 0 votes
    an average looking girl who's really nice, and a total slut in bed
    14% 2 votes
    a bitchy type girl who's really hot and a slut
    78% 11 votes
    a bitchy girl who's hot but a nun type
    7% 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

What about a gorgeous looking nice woman that is great in bed? Poll is crap TBH. Probably looking for an answer you want to find

BTW saying please is always good. So are you hot and a slut, cos the basic nice seems missing?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

No none of the above option no? I agree, poll is poor, not enough options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

A supposedly "average" looking girl/woman can be smoking hot. Everything is in the eye of the beholder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

OP you definetly need to adjust the options, There is no
    way a girl who is hot has to be bitchy, There are so many stunning
    looking girls with amazing personalities. I think it's unfair to
    pre-judge them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

saraasull wrote: »
    fill out the poll below regarding preferences in a girl/woman...

Seriously..is this the NEW TGC?.....I'd rather drink a pint of Harp and smoke 20 Major than do that....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

I didn't vote in the poll, because, as others have said, it blatantly leaves out the 'attractive woman who's incredibly adventurous in bed' option.

Also, it's fundamentally flawed since there isn't really any such thing as an 'average' looking woman. Average to one person can be stunning to another. And vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Atari_jaguar4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

suprise me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

My missus is fecking savage looking. Absolutely gorgeous. To be honest I have no idea what she is doing with me ha ha. Im pub league and she is premier league, seriously. But she is the nicest, friendliest person you could meet and would go out of her way to help anyone. Fooking awesome in bed aswell, Im the luckiest ugly bastid on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Hot girls don't have to be bitches. Average looking girls aren't always lovely and/or shy in the bedroom. I have to agree with Wibbs here, poll is rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Mrmoe wrote: »
    A supposedly "average" looking girl/woman can be smoking hot. Everything is in the eye of the beholder.

Exactly.Some past partners of mine would not have been what society would say is gorgeous but to me they were the most beautiful person in the world.

This is the second or third such poll you have started here OP with a similar subject matter.There is obviously something you want to get off your chest.

Why not ask instead of starting more silly polls?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

God-awful thread, the Atari Jaguar sums it up best :)
    This isn't what tGC is about OP.

/thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement