Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinions on la roche posay facial suncream?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Hi, I use dermalogica ultra rich face block it has factor 30 in it and a bottle lasts ages. I have combination / dry sensitive skin and this works perfectly and does not cause me to breakout on my chin like some products for dry skin do!
    http://www.beautyflash.co.uk/dermalogica/daylight-defence/extra-rich-face-block-spf30.html

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

That suncream does get great reviews, but if your skin is dry then have a look at the entire range. There's probably another one that while it doesn't explicitly say "for dry skin" would suit you better.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

There is a cream version for dry skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 saraasull

thank u irish phoenix. you say there is a cream version for dry skin- would that not make me very greasy and spotty, as i will be wearing a moisturiser AND the creamy suncream? would i be better going for the fluid to wear over my moisturiser? what you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

saraasull wrote: »
    thank u irish phoenix. you say there is a cream version for dry skin- would that not make me very greasy and spotty, as i will be wearing a moisturiser AND the creamy suncream? would i be better going for the fluid to wear over my moisturiser? what you think?

I think if you're using moisturiser and are worried about the suncream being oily, you'd be better off with the fluid. I have combination skin and I went for the fluid as it was lighter. I think if you're planning on putting make up over it, it would be the better choice as well.

Sam McCauleys had testers of both versions on display at their La Roche Posay stand if you wanted to try them out and see which one you like best. I'm sure other pharmacies might have some testers as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement