Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandon Marshall

Options
  • 15-04-2010 1:44am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

To the 'Fins

AFC East starting to look really interesting. Marshall is obviously a top receiver when he wants to be and he should help out Henne's development. I think 2 second rounders is great value to be honest as you'd be hard pressed to find many "franchise" receivers in the draft in any round and he's better than Holmes and Boldin IMO. I'd expect him to do well there as a deep threat and will be giving Belichick plenty of headaches in the divisional games. Jason La Canfora on NFL.com is reporting that they're now trying to offload Ted Ginn Jr. and move up to take C.J. Spiller. Really looking forward to the draft!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Delighted!!
    About time we got a passing outlet.
    Hopefully this will up Henne's game even more.
    Would still like another passing option ie Dez Byrant who could learn a lot from Marshall.
    Roll on September!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Wow. The AFC East is gonna be the one to watch next year. Expensive acquisition, but Marshall is a top 5 WR. Ridiculously talented player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Archimedes wrote: »
    Wow. The AFC East is gonna be the one to watch next year. Expensive acquisition, but Marshall is a top 5 WR. Ridiculously talented player.
    Id tend to disagree - an upper echelon wideout for 2 second rounders isnt bad in my book!

Advertisement