Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strapless padded bra?

Options
  • 14-04-2010 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I'm getting married in 8 weeks and had a dress fitting today. My issue is, I've lost weight and no longer can fill the bust part of the strapless dress!! Anyone know of any REALLY padded bras?!? I'm barely an A cup :(!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

m&s do a lot of strapless/multiway bras and a lot of them have this awful massive gel padding. It's far too much for me so you might find it useful :D
    good luck for the search and the wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

You could order one from Victorias secret online? It's a little of a hassle but it takes less than a week to receive an order from them & their bras are great. They have one that adds 2 cup sizes which got great reviews

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

I think that new strapless wonderbra adds shape and structure and lift... I know a few girls who love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Queen of Sheebs

Ya I bought the wonderbra one but it one makes me flatter if that's possible! I think you need something in the first place to be held up and supported! Anyone any ideas on any herbal stuff i could try or is that just plain crazy!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

M&S are great for padded bras.

You can get a posture brace which helps you stand straight and has the advantage of pushing your shoulders back and making your bust seem bigger.http://www.physioneeds.biz/ProductDetail.aspx?ref=16-420406

• Advertisement

Iv never heard anything about those herbal tabs.... altho I have heard of an injection that boosts you up 1 or 2 cups.... you could try chicken fillets either..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

the injection does work it is like an instant boob job I think its restaylne or something like that they use. It is fluid that can be gradually absorbed by your body. It is injected into you and will boost you a cup size or two. It can be done in ireland and lasts about a year or two I think but it is pricey my friend looked it up and was surprised at the cost. I know it is a lot less expensive in UK where it has been out longer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

the injection does work it is like an instant boob job I think its restaylne or something like that they use. It is fluid that can be gradually absorbed by your body. It is injected into you and will boost you a cup size or two. It can be done in ireland and lasts about a year or two I think but it is pricey my friend looked it up and was surprised at the cost. I know it is a lot less expensive in UK where it has been out longer

The posture brace and a good padded bra would be cheaper and less invasive solutions than injecting yourself with something that's going to be in your body for at least a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

The posture brace and a good padded bra would be cheaper and less invasive solutions than injecting yourself with something that's going to be in your body for at least a year.
    Or even an underbust corset to give the puppies a little extra volume. Plenty of options before even concidering herbal tabs (?) or injections.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

really? I know a place in castleknock do it.. do you know anyone who has had it done..thx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Tesco Diamond Boutique do very padded bras, with removable straps that hold up great.

Or

Find the bra you want buy it one size bigger & go into heatons & buy the stick on bra cups, stick them on & put the bra over them

Or

Find a padded bra with extra removable padding, replace that extra padding with the chicken fillets in the pockets.

All worked for me years ago when I dropped from a 10 to a 6 and couldn't fill the bust on tops ... back at size 8 now tho & feckin over filling the bust on things!! Ya really can't win!!

Advertisement