Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Venom

Options
  • 14-04-2010 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how people feel about this character?

antivenom.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭John 187

Anti-venom seems to be a mix of Punisher & Spawn, but I like Anti-venom in New Ways to die and his own mini-series think it was called New Ways to Live.

The only problem seems to be what to do with Brock. Doesn't seem popular enough to have his own book, can't really be a reaglur in spidey's book maybe a spot in one of the new avengers book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

John 187 wrote: »
    Anti-venom seems to be a mix of Punisher & Spawn, but I like Anti-venom in New Ways to die and his own mini-series think it was called New Ways to Live.

The only problem seems to be what to do with Brock. Doesn't seem popular enough to have his own book, can't really be a reaglur in spidey's book maybe a spot in one of the new avengers book?

I think I do prefer him to the red hulk though. It would be amazing if he did turn up in a spawn comic.

Also I'd agree with you on Brock. He has always come across as a very lame character to me. I suppose his origins lie as a lame bully, so what do you expect.

Advertisement