Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cigarettes

Options
  • 13-04-2010 10:22pm

lets get this put of the way, if you don't think smoking is a good idea, thats all well and good but i don't wanna know, i enjoy it and deserve a vice since i eat well and don't drink.

was smoking Marlboro (reds) but switched to white menthol, im not loving the flavor, i lived in the states until recently and am not too familiar with brands that can be bought over here, whats good? do you have camel turkish royals?( iv'e looked but no success so far)

cheers
    lily
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Still not a good idea though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Nice, you deserve to smoke. That's a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Awesome.. the day has finally arrived

AH has become a black market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

benson and hedges ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,303 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,063 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Smoking kills

simple really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

shes just asking where she can buy some ciggies..and the anti smoking brigade rolls in:pac::rolleyes:

there are menthol ones around somewhere but don't know the name because i don't smoke em!usually in a green box or that,but never seen any camel ones here!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

lilykitty wrote: »
    it and deserve a vice since i eat well and don't drink.
    But drinking is so much better than smoking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

storm2811 wrote: »
    shes just asking where she can buy some ciggies..and the anti smoking brigade rolls in:pac::rolleyes:

there are menthol ones around somewhere but don't know the name because i don't smoke em!usually in a green box or that,but never seen any camel ones here!

marlboro and more menthol are widely available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

rarnes1 wrote: »

He'd be the first to tell you it can be detrimental to respiratory organs. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

oh dear god, thats one of the best i've heard. you eat well and dont drink so you deserve to smoke *heheheheh* I smoke ocasionally but id be straight up about it .. no excuses.

The only menthol cigs I know of are consulate .. white and green box afaik

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Death to the anti-smoking fascists.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭karlm37

Superbus wrote: »
    Nice, you deserve to smoke. That's a new one.

Yup, she deserves it, why wouldn't she? However Marlboro Reds and menthol, I'm sure you deserve better than that! :p

By the way, nearly every cigarette in America is rotten!!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

A lot of shops here sell camel lights and also the camels that come in a yellow pack (not sure if they're anything like the ones you've asked about).
    You can pick up menthols by marlboro, mayfair, more and theres another brand called consulate that seem to be the most popular.
    If you want to take up the marlboro reds again you can get them pretty much anywhere and lucky strikes are easy enough to get too if you're after familiar american brands.. All the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

lilykitty wrote: »
    lets get this put of the way, if you don't think smoking is a good idea, thats all well and good but i don't wanna know, i enjoy it and deserve a vice since i eat well and don't drink.

This is a much better vice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Steodonn

there are a few brands of Camels available. Marlboro is sold everywhere so you wont have a problem getting that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Check out the brand Coch; I see a lot of people smoking a lot of Coch in Dublin, especially around Georges St. for some reason. I think they're sold in most shops, just ask them and they'll whip some out for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

my uncle is dying of lung cancer at the moment,tumour the size of a fist in his lung. still puffing away in between chemo sessions. it's terrible. i know you can choke to death,get knocked down etc etc...but they are literally the worst things ever i gave up immediatly after i seen my uncle shrink away to nothing in front of me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

You deserve?Are you one of those people who while working think you deserve a smoke break while the rest of us continue to work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Oh for God's sake people, she's a grown woman. If she wants to smoke, let her smoke. I doubt it's news to her that it's bad for her. :mad::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Soby wrote: »
    You deserve?Are you one of those people who while working think you deserve a smoke break while the rest of us continue to work?

Yes, but smokers don't get w*nk breaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

benson and hedges ftw!

country boy smokes hate them:mad:

malbro lights ftw or if im i can get them lucky strikes or my useual golden virgina

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Yes, but smokers don't get w*nk breaks.

You must be a smoker, because you're a joker.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Fart wrote: »
    Check out the brand Coch; I see a lot of people smoking a lot of Coch in Dublin, especially around Georges St. for some reason. I think they're sold in most shops, just ask them and they'll whip some out for ya.

Obvious thanks whoring post.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭karlm37

Are you one of these people who think you deserve a tea break/chat with a co-worker/toilet break while the rest of us continue to work? :rolleyes: Build a bridge and get over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

John Player Blue bud. They have a stigma but are actually the nicest fag out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

karlm37 wrote: »
    Are you one of these people who think you deserve a tea break/chat with a co-worker/toilet break while the rest of us continue to work? :rolleyes: Build a bridge and get over it!

No my problem is with people who think they deserve a smoke break aside from their set break..If you smoke,smoke before your shift,on your break and at the end of your shift..what more do ya need??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

No my problem is with people who think they deserve a smoke break aside from their set break..If you smoke,smoke before your shift,on your break and at the end of your shift..what more do ya need??

Some people don't need to stop working to smoke, I maybe outside my clinic, but I'm processing the previous session. Still working it does not have to be done at my desk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

Rothmans ftw ! ! !

Oh, and to all those people quoting the government messages on the packs - 'smoking kills' etc, my personal favourite is ' Smoking is deadly' because it is fuckin deadly bud.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement