Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love my new iphone but jesus.....

• 13-04-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Ok, got my iphone on Saturday. Got it activated yesterday. Only got itunes properly installed this evening.... So far so good, was able to download apps & tunes no prob... But I have a question (and sorry if it's a dumb one and been posted here before - feel free to redirect me!)
    I see albums in my itunes and when I press SYNC, it syncs for a few moments and says SYNC COMPLETE, OK TO DISCONNECT... So I disconnect and nothing has transferred to iphone...
    Don't get me wrong, I am loving the phone so far, but I have a tonne of photos and music on my pc that I want to transfer.... What am I doing wrong folks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Have you clicked on the iPhone under Devices on the left hand side and gone through the tabs on that screen to set up your sync settings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

You have to create a playlist in itunes, drag what you want onto it & then select to copy that playlist onto your phone under the music tab. Then sync.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,502 ✭✭✭✭guil

click the iphone in itunes and go to the music tab, tick either sync all library or only ticked songs, the choice is urs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

iMax wrote: »
    You have to create a playlist in itunes, drag what you want onto it & then select to copy that playlist onto your phone under the music tab. Then sync.
    There is no need to do this.

OP, chances are you have the music sync box unticked, click sync all music, or all library (or similar)

Advertisement