Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy falls off mountain, friends worried whether they got it on video or not

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

the first 20 second almost made me feel ill

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

That is not a cool video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Spore

Umm, don't know how to call that, prob their first reaction was a gut reaction, thinking it might be useful in terms of locating the cyclist? Or maybe not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

they shout down "are you ok?"... er.. no? he was fuppin hopped off the ground several times :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Am i the only one thinking............fake clip is fake ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

It seems very fake.
    Their reactions are so "Well I don't really care but I should act like I do".. Esq.

I don't want to be one of these people shouting about a fake video, but if that was me, I would have been going mental.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's hardly a fúcking mountain in fairness. He fell down a hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,938 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Good job he was covered in flubber so he could bounce down like that. Otherwise it could have been nasty.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Advertisement