Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venus fly traps

Options
  • 13-04-2010 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I am trying to buy venus fly traps online. I can't find a site that will deliver them to Ireland. Can anyone recomend a site please? Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭bing3

Not sure about websites but Johnstown Garden Centre have them for sale. Also Carlow Arboretum have a large range of carnivorous plants for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Velvet shank

Can't help with websites either but know they often have them in Newlands garden centre (near Newlands Cross)...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

not sure if they deliever but ... http://www.johnstowngardencentre.ie/
    most mid-size garden centres should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 robwhit

Anywhere in Galway? I've been ringing a few places today but no joy. Johnstown charge a tenner for delivery and a fiver for the plant

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

I saw them in Homebase in Waterford last week - they might be worth a try if you have one near you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Folk Hero

Ahoy to all. This is my first time using Boards so excuse me if I'm on the wrong thread. I'm looking to pick up some rolls of grass in the next couple of days and was wondering if any of you knew where in Dublin I might pick up some up, preferably in and around town? All advice is appreciated. Now all I have to do is try to find the replies somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

Padjo1981 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I am trying to buy venus fly traps online. I can't find a site that will deliver them to Ireland. Can anyone recomend a site please? Thanks for any help

aldi will have them on thursday !

I bought a small one in B&Q Liffey Valley last week, 4.99 I think it was.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 napaman2011

Can you buy them fully grown??

Advertisement